rayschatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk all about the Tampa Bay Rays here!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Finally, the yanks!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
djhmmoh

djhmmoh

Finally, the yanks! Empty
PostSubject: Finally, the yanks!   Finally, the yanks! EmptyMon May 16, 2011 6:03 am

Well I don't know about you guys, but I seen enough Detroit, Chicago and Baltimore for awhile. I wanna see the BIGS. I know what you're thinking, oh yeah, you say that now that the Yankees are in a tailspin, can't field the ball, can't hit, or pitch, and got side issues with the media hounds chewing em new AH's. You may even think it is extremely convenient that we got Price and Shields due in the line-up, salavating as we are to benefit from some Texiera pop-ups. Could we see Posada at catcher so we can pad our stolen base stats? No no no, none of these things are at issue with me, I don't even know that we can leave this series up 4 games, I'm just here for the hotdogs! Well maybe some of that other stuff, but just a little bit!!!
Honestly, I'm having trouble sleeping, let's go Rays!
Back to top Go down
TBraysfanforever
Admin
TBraysfanforever

Finally, the yanks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally, the yanks!   Finally, the yanks! EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:55 pm

Good win tonight, but I am ready for Boston now. They're putting up some good numbers and looking scary once again. I wish we could sleep a nice four game series from them to pad our lead over them a bit.
Back to top Go down
https://rayschatter.forumotion.com

Finally, the yanks!
Page 1 of 1