Talk all about the Tampa Bay Rays here!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

MLB site (my reasons for not being on as often)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TBraysfanforever
Admin

PostSubject: MLB site (my reasons for not being on as often)   Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:23 pm

On the MLB site you probably haven't seen me around very often. It's due to the fact that when I post comments on MLB, they disappear. It's true. I can keep posting them over and over and over, and they just disappear. Once I refresh the page the comment isn't there. I don't know what is going on, but I know that I can't post on there anymore. I really miss everyone on there which is why I need YOU guys, if you can, to try to advertise on there for me to get the rest of our members to at least try this site over here. Rather than posting there on the stories if they would post here too in order for us to gain more popularity. Right now we have a lack of members and it would be difficult for me to start paying for things to make this site better when no one really comes on. I will try to post topics over here if you guys would reply to them and show that we do have members here who come on and that way maybe more will join you. I would stay on the MLB site but there are just way too many problems there, and now I can't even talk to anyone on there..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rayschatter.forumotion.com

MLB site (my reasons for not being on as often)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1