rayschatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk all about the Tampa Bay Rays here!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New System

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TBraysfanforever
Admin
TBraysfanforever

New System Empty
PostSubject: New System   New System EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 4:51 pm

I've input another new system. From now on, we will have a ranking system for posters. When a poster reaches the particular rank, the color of their username will change. Also, they will receive a small gift for each ranking. They are as such:

Rookie - BLUE - This is the group that all members start out with.
Major Leaguer - TEAL - Members who reach 100 posts will be put in this group. (Gift TBD)
Veteran - GREEN - Members who reach 500 posts will be put in this group. (Gift TBD)
All Star - PINK - Members who reach 1000 posts will be put in this group. (Gift TBD)
Hall Of Famer - GOLD - Members who reach 10,000 posts will be put in this group. (Gift TBD)

Moderators and Administrators will be in RED.

The gifts are all TBD. They will, however, have to do with the forums. Such as more Private Message space, your own userpage, or things of that nature. Sorry, no million dollar prizes. As we get closer to members reaching this mark I will update this with what members will receive as they reach each ranking. This is a simple way to keep members here, posting, and active. Any input on this matter is greatly appreciated!
Back to top Go down
https://rayschatter.forumotion.com
KAKid

KAKid

New System Empty
PostSubject: Re: New System   New System EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 1:55 pm

I like the ranking system (well, dunno about the Pink part). But, I think that just color coding just the screen name could be lost on some members. If you were to include the rank in the poster ID section, it might inspire many to contribute more (who wants to be called a Rookie).

KAKid
Rookie

or

KAKid
Rookie

Of course, the possibility exists for some to post willy nilly just to get to the next status, but my observations on another forum I belong to ( www.thesmokering.com ) do not indicate that it happens very often. Another $.02 added, and I'm going broke! Laughing
Back to top Go down
TBraysfanforever
Admin
TBraysfanforever

New System Empty
PostSubject: Re: New System   New System EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 3:06 pm

The colors don't mean a whole lot but they are there to distinguish between members. Also, while the system is in place to keep members active, posting useless comments will not be tolerated and members with excessive amounts of post early in their time here will be watched closely. Sorry you don't like the pink, but again thanks for the input!
Back to top Go down
https://rayschatter.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

New System Empty
PostSubject: Re: New System   New System Empty

Back to top Go down

New System
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
rayschatter :: Our Forum :: Questions/Comments/Suggestions-
Jump to: