rayschatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk all about the Tampa Bay Rays here!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello from South Dakota!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KAKid

KAKid

Hello from South Dakota! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from South Dakota!   Hello from South Dakota! EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 8:25 am

Congrats to Crawford(long time coming) and Longoria on the Golden Gloves. Cool
Hi everyone! Got wind of this forum from discussions following the Gold Glove article on the Rays site. Very happy to have something like this. Unfortunately, very few people like to hear me talk about the Rays here in Twins country, much less talking baseball in general. Sad I moved up here 7 years ago from Ocklawaha (near Ocala). I tried to make 7-8 games a season back then. Many times I'd get a motel room and catch Sat and Sunday games before heading home. I went to see the Rays at Minn during the 09 season(2 games) and at Atlanta in June of this year (1 game) when I went to my HS reunion. I follow them closely with my subscription to MLB-TV. I will probably not be a prolific contributor but will monitor the forum frequently to stay up on the latest about the Rays and add comments/opinions as I feel inspired Rolling Eyes . I'm also a member of "The Smoke Ring" that deals with BBQ pig and smoking food.

I wish ya'll the best for a successful forum, best of luck. I'll be typing to you later, I'm sure.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TBraysfanforever
Admin
TBraysfanforever

Hello from South Dakota! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from South Dakota!   Hello from South Dakota! EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:26 pm

Hi there, and welcome to the Forums! Glad to have you aboard. I understand people not wanting to hear about the Rays where you live. I currently live in Houston (Astros City) where no one here likes them either. I have been to many games to see the Rays though, and plan to go to all three next year when they come to Houston. Anyways, good to have you aboard and hope you enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down
https://rayschatter.forumotion.com

Hello from South Dakota!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
rayschatter :: Our Forum :: Welcome-
Jump to: