rayschatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk all about the Tampa Bay Rays here!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Please Don't Tell Me Who Wins the WS!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
djhmmoh

djhmmoh

Please Don't Tell Me Who Wins the WS! Empty
PostSubject: Please Don't Tell Me Who Wins the WS!   Please Don't Tell Me Who Wins the WS! EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:00 am

Oh, No we're 0-7 fire the Batting coach, this guy is out for the year we gotta buy a new super star, he should be sent down, I never liked him, can't believe we traded for him, fire the manager, and last but certainly not least, the Indians are walking away with the Central.
Believe it or not this is just a sampling of the things posted by people on some of the MLB team pages. That of course was after 1 week of the 2011 season and all these clairvoyants had divisions already won or lost, new superstars annointed, even the Wild Cards safely predicted. Why, listening to some of these Nostra Damus wannabees we could have just moved right into the playoffs with a quick detour for the logical All Star Game.
Here we are coming into the end of April and most of these premature pieholes are already filled with so much crow they must be choking, oh no wait that was Dice-K (I wonder how many Sox fans still want to send him back to Japan)! Baltimore and Toronto are not yet the elite of the East, Cleveland and KC are starting to revert to normal and Boston has swept the Angels, who swept the Rays who are now in 2nd place in the AL East.
Now don't get me wrong, I don't mind a bit of healthy bitchin', when it's due ( I mean BJ did start the season hitting to all fields and has since reverted to swinging for the fence at bad pitches) but let's save the results of a 162 game season for Autumn.
I mean after all, with 140+ games left maybe JJ will throw out another runner and I'll get a chance to taste that Crow Pie!!!
Back to top Go down
KAKid

KAKid

PostSubject: Re: Please Don't Tell Me Who Wins the WS!   Please Don't Tell Me Who Wins the WS! EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 7:46 pm

Whew! I thought for a minute........ That's FUNNY! lol!

Yeah, I quit going to the MLB discussions because of the naysayers, flamers and spammers.

Maybe we can get TBraysfan.. to photoshop a Rays logo on the hat and keep them in check if they should drift over here.
Please Don't Tell Me Who Wins the WS! Smokey Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
TBraysfanforever
Admin
TBraysfanforever

PostSubject: Re: Please Don't Tell Me Who Wins the WS!   Please Don't Tell Me Who Wins the WS! EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 2:34 am

Still waiting for the Red Sox to walk off with the division and win the World Series like was predicted before game one.. lol.

Very valid points you made. I still think that OUR hitting coach personally might not be the best thing for us, but I am glad our hitting has come around some. We do look like a better hitting club than we were last year.

I'll have to get right on that photoshopping the hat Wink.
Back to top Go down
https://rayschatter.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please Don't Tell Me Who Wins the WS!   Please Don't Tell Me Who Wins the WS! Empty

Back to top Go down

Please Don't Tell Me Who Wins the WS!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
rayschatter :: Tampa Bay Rays :: General-
Jump to: