rayschatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk all about the Tampa Bay Rays here!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

pretty much general

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
djhmmoh

djhmmoh

pretty much general Empty
PostSubject: pretty much general   pretty much general EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 2:51 pm

Well the 2011 season has started with spring training and it seems that the Rays are going to be a team to enjoy! In the years past we loved them in the first 5-6 innings and hated them in the final 2-3. Lately we have had high expectations and quite honestly haven't been too disappointed. Two AL East division titles and a trip to the World Series is not bad for a region that didn't even have a team 15 years ago. But now the big boys (Boston, Chicago) have bought our best players, the guys that really made a diff. Well it seems that the new Rays may not be that easy to write off!!! We got some replacements for CC and Los and if the bullpen can hold the fort we MAY be excited even in to Sepremeber. Anyway it goes I am so glad that baseball is back and right now I BELIEVE!!!
Back to top Go down
KAKid

KAKid

PostSubject: Re: pretty much general   pretty much general EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 5:27 pm

YESSIR!!! I couldn't agree more nor have said it any better. cheers

In a worse case scenario, the Rays will be a thorn in the side of any contending team. Twisted Evil Bar none, the opposing teams announcers (this Spring) have commented on and been impressed with the Rays camaradery on the field and off. Cool

I have a deal with the Mrs., that I get dibs on the TV during baseball season for any Rays game telecast (and many Twins games). Very Happy I also have MLB-TV for the Rays games not televised nationally(Twins are blacked out here). If I want to watch any other sports, I am banished to the basement. Shocked Laughing
Back to top Go down
TBraysfanforever
Admin
TBraysfanforever

PostSubject: Re: pretty much general   pretty much general EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 1:38 am

I definitely believe in this team. We still have the team that WANTS to win, and has a chip on their shoulder. We already had that and the chip has gotten bigger with Manny and Damon. Those two have the attitude this team needs and if they can keep that attitude all season and play as well as I think they're still capable of not only should you look for the Rays to be a thorn in the sides of the Sox and Yanks but also be competing not only for the Wild Card but for the division crown again as well.
Back to top Go down
https://rayschatter.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pretty much general   pretty much general Empty

Back to top Go down

pretty much general
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
rayschatter :: Tampa Bay Rays :: General-
Jump to: