rayschatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk all about the Tampa Bay Rays here!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It's early

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KAKid

KAKid

It's early Empty
PostSubject: It's early   It's early EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 8:28 am

Huzzah! Baseball is back, and that makes me a very happy camper. What a Face WAY too early for any definitive statements, but thru 2 games, Chirinos appears to be ready to make a good case to be the No.2 backstop. Just wish there would be more Rays Spring Training coverage on MLB-TV and radio coverage on Gameday. Sad Oh well, I'll take what I can get. Cool

Still hoping to catch a couple Rays games against the Twins in early July, but even StubHub sellers want premium prices for Target Field games at this point.
Back to top Go down
TBraysfanforever
Admin
TBraysfanforever

It's early Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's early   It's early EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 1:35 am

I feel like Chirinos should definitely have made the team. Sadly, he was sent back down to the minors. He may have come out and done terrible, but let's face it, with Shoppach behind the plate we have nothing to lose. Might as well send him up and let Jaso and Shoppach battle for the other Catcher spot. But they don't want to rush him. We'll see how it goes but I have very little confidence in Shoppach as our Catcher.. I have more confidence in Jaso but still not sure he'll perform the way we need him too.

Hopefully you can go to the games! I already have a weekend series of tickets for June.
Back to top Go down
https://rayschatter.forumotion.com

It's early
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
rayschatter :: Tampa Bay Rays :: General-
Jump to: