rayschatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk all about the Tampa Bay Rays here!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MLB.com usernames

Go down 
+2
KAKid
TBraysfanforever
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TBraysfanforever
Admin
TBraysfanforever

MLB.com usernames Empty
PostSubject: MLB.com usernames   MLB.com usernames EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 11:29 pm

Hi guys, nice to see more and more people joining. Don't forget to tell all of your friends about the site! Anyone is welcome. Also, don't forget to tell everyone on the Rays homepage about the site! I would like to use this thread for everyone to post their user names on MLB.com so that we will recognize everyone here. This will make it easier for friends from over there to find each other over there!

My username at the Rays homepage is of course, TBraysfanforever. Same as my user name so not too hard to figure out Razz. What's yours?
Back to top Go down
https://rayschatter.forumotion.com
KAKid

KAKid

MLB.com usernames Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLB.com usernames   MLB.com usernames EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 10:01 am

I be smetz over there, but don't post much. I may check on changing it to the KAKid handle just to be consistent.
Back to top Go down
RaysFan56

MLB.com usernames Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLB.com usernames   MLB.com usernames EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 5:25 am

I am RaysFan56 over there and I also don't post much either.
Back to top Go down
Bully!!!!

MLB.com usernames Empty
PostSubject: They stole my special name   MLB.com usernames EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 4:54 pm

I am portsomerdale on the MLB website..........Many folks over there do not care for my views....Why? Becauce I have many opinions that differ from others.......I have noticed that many folks seem to have kneejerk reactions towards baseball. I like to be a bit more patient and open-minded towards our players/coaching..........I have been treated with animosity(from some) because of my views. I welcome this animosity.......It is a lot of fun............In reality I sit and argue with some of the posters, and I laugh my butt off at many of the idiotic ways that others debate. I have met a lot of knowledgable baseball folks in the MLB forum, but I have met many more dummy's............For some reason, the dummy's seem to be threatened by me.......ROLF......So they devise ways to exact revenge............Their ultimate revenge................Steal my user name-portsomerdale........ROLF,LAWL,LOL........Very pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!! Sometimes I feel like I am in grade school all over again...............In closing, talking baseball is fun and informative......It can be good for a solid laugh as well!!!!!!!!! Anybody who gets angry, frustrated, or upset by things said within a chatroom........Well, they sould probably get off the computer, go out into the real world, and try and find something more meaningful to turn the wheels inside their heads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
monk1954

MLB.com usernames Empty
PostSubject: Monk1954 checking in   MLB.com usernames EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 5:08 am

My name is the same both places monk1954, old High School nickname. Ports is a good poster who doesn't suffer fools, of which there are PLENTY on the Rays MLB board!!! I like his view points and he knows his game so his ideas are always welcome. I think you'll find, the people that know and really care about the game will make intelligent and thought provoking posts, and those are the folks that make it fun. Hopefully we can get this going bit. I still check in on the Rays site, but get annoyed by the trolls and "cougar ads". Laughing Cheers, all. Monk
Back to top Go down
awesomerayskman

MLB.com usernames Empty
PostSubject: hi   MLB.com usernames EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 7:17 pm

awesomerayskman on both websites. I hate trolls, but i like talking baseball. I don't post alot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MLB.com usernames Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLB.com usernames   MLB.com usernames Empty

Back to top Go down

MLB.com usernames
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
rayschatter :: Our Forum :: Welcome-
Jump to: